X-Racer Quadrant 2-6S 25A 32Bit BLHeli_32 ESC Dshot1200
The new X-Racer Quadrant BLHeli_32 ESC has followed the design of previous 4-in-1 design of X-Racer Quadrant. It is not a single board, but four tiny ESCs can be installed separetely on the arms, or installed together like a PCB under the flight controller. This is the 25A version, there is also another 35A version available for your choice.
- Uses the latest BLHeli_32 firmware.
- Dshot up to at least Dshot1200.
- At rates up to at least 32kHz is supported.
- Four tiny ESCs can be installed separately on the arms, or installed together like a PCB under the flight controller.
- 2-6s Lipo input.
- With 25AMp constant RMS, 30A max.
- Less than 3 grams each piece and about 11.5 grams for a set of 4 pieces.
- Small in size: 18 x 24mm
- Compatible to BetaflightF3 Flight Controller
Last updated on September 2, 2017