Favourite Sea Swallow
BEC: 5A/5V Linear mode SBEC
Output: Continuous 40A, Burst 50A up to 10 seconds
Input Voltage: 2-6cells lithium battery or 5-18 cells NiCd/NiMh battery
Refresh rate of the throttle signal: 50Hz to 432Hz.
Max Speed: 210000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35000rpm for 12 poles BLM. (BLM = BrushLess Motor)
Suit for Airplane and Fixed Wing
* Multiple motor timing choices, so compatible with most brushless motors in the market.
* Microprocessor uses separate voltage regulator IC, with good anti-jamming capability.
* Self detection and warning function: When the throttle stick is inadequate, the motor will not start and emit "Beep-beep".
* Multiple protection features: over-heat protection and throttle signal loss protection,low voltage cut-off protection.
* Throttle calibration funtion: Throttle range can be calibrated to be compatible with different transmitters.